Prepare for a 2017 STEM Camp Today
[See SR Top Links, on Homepage, for STEM Discipline Summer Camps.]
In the Washington, DC region, high school and middle school children learn about STEM through experiments and observations at the US Army’s Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) in Adelphi, MD.
- Tips for K-12, College, Graduate, Recent Graduates, and Post Docs, HBCU/MI
- Camps, with different focuses, are held in ALABAMA | ILLINOIS| MARYLAND | MASSACHUSETTS | MISSISSIPPI | NEW MEXICO | TEXAS
- ARL Science and Engineering Apprentice Program (SEAP)
- Participants must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent legal residents.
- Students selected to attend receive a $100-per week.
- GEMS activities include Career Exploration and Resume Writing; Solar Energy; Photovoltaics; Severe Weather and Meteorology; The impact of technology on Soldiers; Cybersecurity and Social Networking; Robotics; 3D Printing; Hydrogen Fuel Cell; Wireless Radio; Language Translation and Language Technology.
- For general program inquiries, contact:
Army GEMS Help-Desk
- Visit www.arl.army.mil
- Follow @ArmyResearchLab on Twitter and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ArmyResearchLaboratory.
The ARL is part of the U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command. It is the Army’s corporate, or central, laboratory with facilities that employ federal and private sector workers that do integrated research and analysis for the Army.