The Hispanic IT Executive Council (HITEC) in DC
From August 3 -5, HITEC, the premier organization for Hispanics in the Information Technology sector is gathered at Capital One headquarters in McLean, Virginia. Capital One is the host of the event.
[Watch HITEC (Hispanic IT Executive Council) video]
HITEC is led by Chairman Alberto Yépez, a Managing Director of Trident Capital, President Andre Arbelaez, SVP & Chief Strategy Officer for Softtek USA, and Vice President Myrna Soto, SVP & CIISO (Chief Infrastructure and Information Security Officer) at Comcast.
The HITEC 100: To view a PDF of the list scroll down on linked page.
- The most influential and notable Hispanic Professionals in the Information Technology Industry
The HITEC 50 –Latin America: To view a PDF of the list scroll down on linked page.
- Recognizing talented individuals and highlighting their achievements.
- Fostering business and professional growth for our members.
- Building and developing strategic business relationships that will encourage growth within the industry globally.
- Go here to see photos from the 2016 Americas IT Summit And HITEC 50 Luncheon
The Emerging Executive Program (EEP) develops emerging Hispanic IT leaders with the highest potential and desire to become the next generation of Hispanic IT Executive leaders.
October 26-28, 2016
Silicon Valley Leadership Summit & HITED 100 Awards Gala Benefiting the HITEC Foundation. Hosted by Salesforce.
Join HITEC: New Member Application